Monday 18 May 2009

Town & Gown Fun Run in Oxford

I got very wet today. I was shooting the annual Town & Gown running race in Oxford and the heavens opened. After getting pictures at the start I went to a park area that they would be running through. I was hoping to get some shelter from the rain but then I had the predicament of it being to dark under the trees and too wet in the open. Using flash wasn't an option as I had so many pictures to take in such a short space of time, the flash just wouldn't be able to recharge quickly enough. In the end I just found a spot to shoot them before they came under the trees, it wasn't ideal, but could have been a lot worse.
We also had an abseil in Oxford that day which Ila was covering so she got very wet as well. All in all, there was a lot of soggy people today. Isn't the British weather just brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment